Artikel I. General Provision
1. These Trade Terms apply to the purchase of goods through the online store www.tentorium.sk.
2. The operator, supplier of goods and services in the www.tentorium.sk online store is the company Etami s.r.o., established on Habura 284; 067 52 Habura; Slovak Republic; ID: 46484 884, TAX ID: SK 2820006695; registered by the Commercial Register of the District Court in Prešov, Section: Sa, Insert No.: 25317/P. (hereinafter referred to as Etami s.r.o.)
Operating hours: Mo-Fri 8:00 – 16:00
Order acceptance: nonstop
Bank connection: Sberbank Slovensko, a. s. IBAN: SK 71 3100 0000 0040 7006 3902
3. The purchaser is a natural or legal person who buys goods or uses the services and enters into a business relationship with the seller, and agrees to these Trade Terms, listed on www.tentorium.sk
4. Goods or services are all the products on the online store website.
5. All prices stated next to the goods are final including 20% VAT.
6. The seller is bound by the price quoted on the online store page at the time of making the purchase.
7. The customer who fulfills all the conditions of a registered distributor in Article IV makes purchases at prices according to the current distribution price list.
Artikel II. Order
1. An order represents a purchase agreement, under which the sale of goods and services is realized.
2. The minimum order value outside of Slovakia is EUR 40.
3. After creating (sending) the order, the customer will receive an auto-response via e-mail. By submitting the order, the subscriber confirms that they agree with the trade and delivery terms of the online store. Trade Terms are an integral part of the implemented order, and are required to become familiar with them prior to the completion of the order.
4. The goods and services in the online store can be paid by the following methods:
a) Payment through cash on delivery. The seller adds the shipping fee to the price of ordered goods, plus a fee of € 2.99 including VAT for delivery. Goods sent as cash on delivery are sent only within Slovakia.
b) Payment upon personal receipt at the Etami s.r.o. warehouse.
c) Payment by credit card or the account based on the advance invoice – in advance, the goods will be shipped upon the receipt of cash funds in our account, the invoice number used as a variable symbol, the note bearing the name of the purchaser.
d) Payment through Paypal.
Artikel III. Delivery Terms
1. If the goods are in stock, they are dispatched according to stock capacity options as soon as possible:
The goods are shipped abroad according to the day of the order receipt.
from Thursday 00:00 to Saturday 24:00 – the goods are always delivered from the warehouse on Mondays
from Sunday 00:00 to Wednesday 24:00 – the goods are always delivered from the warehouse on Thursdays.
2. The shipment includes a tax document (invoice), which also serves as the warranty letter. If the invoice is not included in the order, it will be sent to the customer by e-mail. The seller executes the transport to the purchaser through shipping companies.
3. Etami s.r.o. undertakes to deliver the goods to the customer to the address indicated in the customer order as the place of delivery.
4. The personal collection of goods is possible only after the previous agreement at the warehouse address: Etami s.r.o., Pod Úbočou 650/7, 068 01 Medzilaborce.
Artikel IV. Registration of Distributors
1. The conditions for the registration of the TENTORIUM® products distributor in Europe is the starter pack purchase comprising:
a) Product - Tentorium Plus 100 ml for the recommended retail price – € 10.
b) Catalog and registration card.
c) Registration forms and the bank data form for the payment of bonuses.
2. After filling out the subscription form, please send it to: Etami s.r.o.; Habura 284; 06752 Habura; Slovak Republic.
3. Based on this agreement your access to the online store will be created,
4. through which you will be able to purchase at distributor prices discounted up to 40%. You will be informed by email about this situation.
5. By registering you will receive additional advantages:
a) For each sold product you receive a bonus, which will be applied during the next order in the form of a discount, or sent to the account upon agreement. A precondition for the sending of the bonus on the account is the minimum amount of €200.
b) Additional discounts depending on the invoiced amount:
> €700 ............................ 1.20%
> €1,500 ............................ 2.50%
> €2,500 ............................ 3.00%
> €3,500 ............................ 4.00%
> €5,000 ............................ 5.00%
c) Additional discounts within the product campaigns.
d) The possibility of becoming a sponsor (i.e. receiving bonuses also from distributors obtained by you).
Artikel V. Charges for Shipment, Packaging and Payment Options
1. Expediting the goods if within the Slovak Republic - a single-rate shipping of € 3.50 with VAT.
2. Transportation costs abroad are paid as follows:
50% of the transport costs borne by the sender
50% of the transport costs borne by the recipient
The price list of transport costs is published on the website in the "Information and Service" section, structured under the tariff range, and the weight of the package.
3. If the customer does not take over the consignment due to their absence or for another reason they did not inform Etami s.r.o. about in advance, their entitlement to delivery with a 50% discount from the shipping costs ceases to exist. In the case of the repeated cancellation of an already shipped order, the seller has the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. The seller can negotiate a different than standard (above stated) procedure with the buyer in the shipment of the goods or services, as well as prices for these services.
Artikel VI. Order Cancellation
1. The customer is entitled to cancel the ordered goods within 24 hours of creating the order without a cancellation fee. The purchaser may cancel the order via email.
2. Cancellation of an already shipped order is possible, but for a fee in the amount of transportation costs.
Artikel VII. Withdrawal from the Sales Contract
1. The purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the receipt of goods without giving a reason, in accordance with Paragraph 7, Section 1 of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in the sale of goods or provision of services under remote contracts or contracts executed outside the business premises of the seller, as amended (hereinafter the "Act on Consumer Protection in Remote Selling").
3. If the returned goods are damaged or have signs of damage to the caps, the purchase price of the goods decreased by the thus depreciated goods will be refunded to the purchaser. This does not prejudice the right to compensation for damages incurred to the seller.
4. The customer shall not send goods as cash on delivery; such goods shall not be accepted.
5. In accordance with Paragraph 7, Section 6, Letter c) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll., the purchaser cannot withdraw from the contract, whose subject is the sale of goods enclosed in a protective packaging, which is not appropriate to return due to health protection, hygienic reasons, and whose packaging was broken after delivery.
Artikel VIII. Return policy (liability for defects, warranty, claims)
2. We are not liable for defects caused by the transporter.
3. The customer is required to check the number of packages, and this number should be identical to the number indicated on the transport sheet, which they sign when accepting the shipment.
We do not accept goods sent through cash on delivery.
5. The complaints procedure begins on the date on which all the following conditions are cumulatively fulfilled:
a) delivery of the notice on the application of the complaint to the seller
b) delivery of the claimed goods to the seller or delivery of photo documentation, if the seller confirms that such photo documentation is sufficient to initiate the complaints procedure.
6. The seller is not liable for defects in the goods:
a) if it is an apparent defect the purchaser could determine by checking the shipment upon the delivery of goods and which they did not report, or which they were alerted about by the seller at the time of concluding the contract
b) if the purchaser failed to apply their entitlement regarding the seller's liability for defects to the goods by the end of the warranty period of the goods
c) if the defect to the goods originated by the storage and use of the goods under conditions not corresponding to the natural environment of the goods with their intensity, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences
d) due to inappropriate or incorrect dosing.
7. In the case of nutritional supplements the expiration date is printed on the packaging.
8. In the meaning of the provisions of Paragraph 620 of the Civil Code, the warranty period ends before the period depicted on the package as "Best before"
Etami guarantees that the products shipped to customers have an expiration period of at least 6 months from the day of dispatch. In the case of a shorter expiration period, we send the shipment only upon the customer's consent.
9. In case of an unlawful customer claim by the customers, all the costs associated with the handling of the complaint are paid by the customer, unless the parties agree otherwise.
Artikel IX. Personal Data Protection
1. By submitting the order, the purchaser agrees to the collection and use of information about themselves and the performed purchases. The purchaser declares that they provided their personal data voluntarily for the correct fulfillment of the order.
2. The operator declares that they will not provide the purchaser's personal information to a third party, except for the shipping company for the delivery of goods or services, and at the same time except in cases arising from these general trading terms.
3. The operator declares that they processed personal information exclusively in accordance with Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on personal data protection, as amended.
4. The purchaser has the right to ask the seller to erase their personal data from the database at any time.
Artikel X. Final Provisions
1. The seller reserves the right to amend these general trade terms also without the prior notice to the purchaser. In the event of changes in general trade terms, the entire purchase process is governed by those general trade terns, which were in force at the time of the order's dispatch to the purchaser.
2. These general trade terms, including their inseparable parts, shall take effect and apply from 1 July 2015.